Monday 29 August 2016

The Greatest Personalities



RICHARD BRANSON SUCCESS QUOTES


·        You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.

·        Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.


·        If you want to be a Millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline.


·        Through the right people focusing on the right things, we can, in time, get on top of a lot if not most of the problems of this world. And that's what a number of us are trying to do.

·        We've always had a pretty competitive and pretty ferocious battle with British Airways... It's lasted now about 14 years, and we're very pleased to have survived it.

·        I think it's quite great to set yourself a big challenge, and then you've got another reason for keeping fit.

·        Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines won't make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa - and it's about getting a balance.

·        Nobody's ever called me Sir Richard. Occasionally in America, I hear people saying Sir Richard and think there's some Shakespearean play taking place. But nowhere else anyway.

·        The balloons only have one life and the only way of finding out whether they work is to attempt to fly around the world.

·        To me, business isn't about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It's about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.

·        I was dyslexic, I had no understanding of schoolwork whatsoever. I certainly would have failed IQ tests. And it was one of the reasons I left school when I was 15 years old. And if I'm not interested in something, I don't grasp it.

Culled from Brainyquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment